Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 2008

OK, so I am new to this and don't really know what I am doing. February has been a hectic month with colds and hospitalizations. Greg was in the hospital overnight, long story. Just as I thought it may be over Paige woke up with a sore throat and didn't go to school today. The weather is getting warm thank goodness and the kids are playing outside a lot. Jordyn is doing great in school. She has completely adjusted to her new 1st grade class and has made some great friends. Paige is doing really great with preschool work and is working on putting her letters together and trying to read like her sister. Not quite there but her writing and coloring are looking good. Greg is working hard at Highland as always and I am still trying to adjust to not working full time. World Ventures is still a priority and working on some new marketing ideas to attract new people looking to make changes in their lives. Going to Vegas for some training March 6th looking forward to it.

No comments: